Sew much to sew, sew little time... Welcome! This blog is to showcase some custom orders that I have sewn and sold privately. Browse through and contact me if you are interested! www.seasonedwithsalt.etsy.com Enjoy!

"Let your conversation be always full of grace and seasoned with salt..." Colossians 4:6







Monday, December 17, 2012


Hi Grace Breakfast Friend...  These pics are for you. :)  Becky
Dark Red toile with women/kids, $16.00
No longer available!
Java, latte, or mocha?  $16.00
No longer available!
This journal is gone, but I still have some fabric.
I could make a new one!  $16.00
Autism Awareness, 3 color ribbons available, $12.50


Anyone a cat lover?  $16.00

Burgundy irises on black, simple ribbon ties closed, $12.50
Paisleys and partridges with cutesy bow, $16.00
No longer available!


Victorian Garden, $16.00




I will add pictures of some more fabrics I have available tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your conversation be always full of grace and seasoned with salt..." Let's have a conversation...